- No products in the cart.
Honda S2000 Front and Rear Set Subframe Collar
Collar (Chassis Strengthening Collar)
Collar is a specially designed part made from tempered aluminum. It is inserted between the body and subframe by lifting up the vehicle, loosening the joint bolts one by one, then tightening them back together. The tapered portion of Collar deforms as the bolt is tightened, filling the gap between the bolt and the inner wall of the bolt hole.
(1) Reduction of annoying vibration and shaking that occurs when the engine is started.
(2) Decrease in vibration will mean reduction in cabin noise.
(3) Better straight-running stability, docile rolling, and reduced corrective steering.
(4) Improved straight line stability, compliant roll characteristics and reduced amount of steering corrections.
(5) Smooth overall driving feel reduces fatigue on long drives.
Front and Rear Set – 12 aluminum spacers (bolts not included)
Images are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.